Wednesday 20 May 2009

Hello, I'm Lawra

... and I'm bored.

My typist is yet again AWOL, so I have no idea what is happening in my life. Just as things were going from "interesting" to "really fabulous", too! So I decided I might as well start a blog to keep myself active while I wait...

Anyway, I suppose introductions are in order?

I am Lawra Idlemind, an inhabitant of Second Life(TM).

I was born a few weeks ago, springing into life on the "Help Island" - possibly the least helpful place I have ever been.

Looking at myself I saw an archetypical "Girl Next Door", and found a secluded spot to do something about that - or so I thought in my newborn naivety. :)

After stripping down to ugly censored undies, I started playing around with the "clothing" controls, and made myself a rather clumsy pair of leather jeans and a red top. Baaad idea!

New Male: Hi!
Lawra Idlemind: Hello there.
New Male: U are beautiful!
Lawra Idlemind: Thank you.
New Male: Will u be my friend?
Lawra Idlemind: Why?
New Male: U are beautiful!
Lawra Idlemind: Ten seconds ago you tried to strike up a conversation with someone who was quite obviously busy getting dressed, and you think that is a great way to meake new friends?
New Male: Yes!
Lawra Idlemind: No.
New Male: Bitch!

That's when I found out how to TP away. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment