Saturday 23 May 2009

Oooh -shiny!!! :D

I confess, I caught a bad case of "Oooh - shiny!". ;)

I ran (or jumped) from shop to shop, buying all the flashy shiny stuff I could find, shopping like a lunatic on speed with an unlimited account.

After a while, as lag increased and my inventory began to increase to where I now longer knew what I had bought already, came the sobering thought: When am I going to wear all this? And what happened to buying new hair and skin??

A quick search for "latex fetish" showed me there were lots of venues where my new shiny clothes wouldn't be out of place. Back to jumping about again. :)

In one of these places I bumped into a small ponyboy who promptly invited me for a ride. I took him up on his offer - which turned out to be my smartest decision to date. After a few days of occasional rides, he invited me to meet one of his other Mistresses, the Goddess Moonwolf of the Moirai Family. After a long and entertaining chat she invited me to become a Mistress of the Moirai! I accepted quickly, before I had time to think too much about the concequences. :)

Oh - in the meanwhile I had been able to find some non-shiny clothes too, including some stunning outfits from Mystic Paradise. I owe a lot to their L$50 bargains, especially my "Snow Queen Costume"!

No comments:

Post a Comment