Yes, I'm out of access again, so I blog...
The Land of Lawria now comprises the sim Lawria, and the homestead Lawria Orientalis.
Lawria is the old, totally built-over former gorean sim; Lawria Orientalis is a new homestead sim dedicated to landscape with a few buildings here and there.
The Land of Lawria is wholly owned, paid for and run by myself. One consequence if this is that Lawria is NOT a democracy but a monarchy. My word is law, and I will rule as I see fit.
So there are some basic rules - since I can't get inworld at the moment, I will post them here:
1) The Land of Lawria is ruled by the Lady of Lawria. There is no higher court of appeal.
2) Show respect for these rules and all you meet and all you find, and you will be welcome. If not, expect to be ejected.
3) Repeat offenders will be banned.
4) There will be no bloodplay in any form in Lawria, nor associated in any way with Lawria. Wearing a Bloodlines HUD concurrent with a Lawria group tag is considered a breach of this rule. Remove the HUD or the group - your choise, but if I see a violation, expect expulsion.
5) Griefers will be expelled, as will idiots who do not follow orders.
6) Orders are to be followed immediately and without question. You may ask for an explanation afterwards, but not before following the order.
7) No pigs, no vampires, no firearms, no Gorean capture RP, no morons. I have my reasons for this, and may explain if I'm in a good mood.
The population of Lawria is growing steadily, and new "groups" are appearing - in some cases, much to my surprise.
I am building a pony-cart track in Lawria Orientalis. We have at least two ponies, and another two who are ponies when asked to be. I myself have signed up as a Trainee Pony Trainer at FFF. And there is a little stable in the courtyard of the Lawria Fortress...
The old Tarn Tower in Lawria is getting one floor redecorated to a neko playroom. I never did understand the neko thing, but after suddenly finding myself with a pair of twin latex tigresses I have given the goahead to do the room conversion.
One of my girls has a marvellous cow costume - not a cow avie, but a cow costume that looks like a human girl sewed into a cow hide. Marvellously dehumanising, degrading, and humiliating. I may need to build a byre so I can milk her?
A few words about the Happy Spanker
4 weeks ago