Saturday 21 November 2009

Back in the blog!

"Last entry 20th June"...

JUNE??? Oh my - so much has happened since then that I don't really know where to begin, much less end!

Well - some of this has been mentioned over at my other blog, which however is generally a less "open" whatsit than this one. But that one also suffers from infrequent updating. Here will be general musings, there will be more personal things.

Good news first: I own a sim, and I own the sim I have loved since I first saw it. Buying that I also saved my adopted family from dissolution, at least temporarily.

More good: I have a wonderful devoted girl living with me. And a wonderful devoted boy too, more about which later.

Less good: My stalker still hasn't given up - but still doesn't realise that it would take a complete personality transplant for me to begin to like him, and if he gets one of those he will no longer be my stalker. Hope he gets one - he may actually turn out to be nice after that...

Not so good: With any change of neighbors comes a change in the neighborhood. I sometimes think my neighbors thought they were getting a meek malleable submissive as a new neighbor - but since they are my family, I can't imagine they could possibly have been that deluded. Personalities sometimes clash, strong personalities clash stronger. Sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment