Wednesday 17 June 2009

Long time no Update

Strange. I blog only when I cannot log in.

Or perhaps it isn't that strange - if I could log in, I would much rather be running around in SL than sitting here blogging...

Of course a lot has happened since my last entry. Most significantly a love affair went sour and turned into a nightmare, complete with stalking. There will be no more details on this, except to say that I am now a LOT more careful - and sceptical of unknown avatars in my home sim. In the case that my stalker reads this - yes. It's you. We all recognise you by your style now. Go away, and don't even think of returning.

In the course of the next few days I intend to write a little about several other events - all minor compared to this, but all important in my life. And every single one positive. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment